CONTROL ROOM OPERATORS (IT Background) Job Code: CRM-1
· Operate the Computerized Traffic Signal System and Traffic Monitoring System (CCTV).
· Report any failures to the Supervising Engineer.
· Investigate/ interrogate all alarms shown in the computer monitor and report to the Engineer.
· Deal with incoming calls and prioritizing them.
· Take the necessary information from the caller.
· Assess the urgency and priority of each individual complaint and carryout the appropriate action.
· Record the complaint detailing the fault/defect and the course of action taken in the logbook.
· Submit daily report to the Supervising Engineer.
· Undertake other tasks as assigned by the Supervising Engineer from time to time.
· Diploma/Certificate in Computer Courses and confident with IT and database.
Excellent communication skills and dealing with people at all levels.
· Desired Training in CCTV Operation.
· 3 years experience in IT/Networking field.
· Experience of working in a control room environment and operating CCTV Surveillance Systems.
· Can demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
· Able to demonstrate basic IT skills and use of MS Office applications and emails.
Interest candidates possessing the above mentioned qualifications may send their CVs to:
Job code should be mentioned into the subject line of the application.