Gulf Drilling International (GDI) was established as the first onshore and offshore oil and gas drilling company in Qatar. We are looking for recruit for the following position.
Assistant System Administrator:
This position is responsible for monitoring and controlling Antivirus, Windows systems update, System deployment manager, and Helpdesk system applications and assist systems and support supervisor in his day to day activities. In addition, the individual is expected to provide technical support and maintenance for the end users and act as a team leader for IT helpdesk team to ensure support team targets are met and higher user satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Two years relevant experience with one year in IT support and one year on systems preferably in Oil/Gas industry.
- Ability to operate standard PC applications
- Technical support and Professional know how
- High IT troubleshooting skill
- Effective communication skills in spoken and written English
- Team Player
- Coordination Skill
Kindly email your detailed resumes to email@example.com
; Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.